Trinity Lutheran Church

 Willard, Ohio


Our Mission Statement

Saved by Grace

extending Mercy to others



Home WHO WE ARE CALENDAR FIND US YOUTH WEB PICTURES STAFF

On April 1, 1917 German Evangelical Zion Lutheran and Peace Evangelical Lutheran United and became Trinity Lutheran Church.

The current building at 308 Myrtle Ave. Was dedicated on Nov. 20, 1927

Adult Bible Study Group

Sermon Discussion and Bible Study

Sermon Discussion

Fellowship Time

Fellowship Time

Children hear message from Pastor Thompson and Barney

Trinity History About ELCA and Misc Links Around Trinity Today Trinity Pre School Lutheran Men in Mission Lend  Hand Ladies Anna Circle Biloxi Boomerangs

Sundays at Trinity Lutheran Church